Friday, April 01, 2005

Thoughts!

Blogging has gradually become my favourite past time since I started "work" last week. The usual thing today is that I am still bored. The only difference today as compared to the rest of the days is that there is pracitically NO WORK TO DO today. At least I get to work for an hour yesterday. I wonder if anyone can feel my frustration out there. Well, I made use of my time to talk to my members on the phone, check email and entertain Sham who was just as bored as me. I wonder how he has been surviving all these while in the office ALONE!

Just wondering how work will be like at my new work place next week. I will be working very near Shujun... hee.. lunchie partner in time to come. When I told Adrian on Tuesday how glad I was to get the job, his first reaction was..well... almost 40% of my joy attributes to the fact that I am near the shopping paradise in Singapore. Well.. that is just a minor percentage though... The fact of the matter is that God answers my prayer to wat I am looking for as a career. I love window shopping.. that's a good way to de-stres myself. I have not really been shopping since Chinese New Year cos I am moving into the economical stream more and more.. haha...so window shop would be fine.. Gonna spend my first pay meaningfully to bless those dear to my heart...yep especially my parents. Eh... I hear someone snoring.. Sham is sleeping!!! O man!!!

Just can't wait for Monday to start work..

By the way, Indonesia was hit by a major earthquake on Monday. It was Monday night while I was napping before I resume my marathon to finish my project presentation that the Lord impressed upon my heart that I need to pray. Following that, the next day, news of the quake came about. Similar urges from the Lord has happen during major world events like the 911 incident where I had dreams and felt that I need to pray after that. This time I felt it was an alert from the Lord to arise to my calling to pray.

Lord, I want to be found among those who have been found faithful to pray and to speak to the nations!

"I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one." Ezekiel 22:30

2 comments:

colleen said...

hey...i came across your blog and wanted to say i think your artwork is very nice, and i wish you luck!
Your words are encouraging as well...keep seeking His face...
(:

.:: cherub ::. said...

hey shuhui! congrats on ur new job...at least u're doing something tt u like! hehe wk hard!