Saturday, April 16, 2005

Laying down Issac

Laying down Issac... that's what I've decided to do! The Lord spoke to me about my Issac. Well.. it's been a struggle to place him on the alter but somehow since last week when the Lord tugged at my heart that particular area of my life, I've began to find strength to surrender. Hmm.. Pastor Foo mention that when we lay down one Issac, there will be many Issacs God will bring into our lives. I was ministered by that cos God was just pointing His finger at that Issac. I've got to let go cos that thing or person belongs to God.

Been enjoying work.. just that pace is a bit slow at this moment for the start. Adjusting to the new lifestyle and changes... Haha.. I am beginning to talk in the office... out of my hole of deprivation!!!! Getting more comfortable with the guys in the office and really thank God for each one of them... They have really been taking good care of me on the accord that I am the youngest and new to the company. I've started tagging along with Daniel for appointments this week. He's been teaching me a lot of things and it's pretty fun working together with him. Was just asking him if I could do something more exciting next week... Well, it's great having to be able to look forward to work! It's a blessing from the Lord. I've got to realise and fulfil God's mission for me in this job. Shujun and myself was just saying that she's gonna impact the doctors and I will do likewise with the designers!

No comments: