Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blues

Been kind of experiencing blues lately.. feeling kinda uneasy about somethings which I would not mention. Probably it's the transition that is tiring me out and causing me to rediscover things that I would rather not face. I've been having dreams actively for the past three weeks... it's driving me nuts cos I need rest... and proper ones. Yep.. I am a dreamer but not one who wish to be disturbed in her sleep practically every night. Since I am almost settled down in my work place, this bothersome syndrome should go off soon assuming that it is a by-product of growing into a new phrase of life.

Lady.....
Growing manifestations of the little child.. out of the facade of independence... learning to adapt to her natural habitat of interdepencency with the species of her kind. Sometimes she would wonder if she has lost the power over herself and given over to her natural appetite. Fearless abandon of herself to the greater Him. Surrender and not withdrawal. Her cries are made known to Him. Her desires are crafted to fit into His. Signs of discomfort. Tears of unspoken lonliness.

Well.... it's not meant to be so blue.. haha. Bright cheery yellow to continue on... I have a good time with my cell members the last two days... Being with them rejuvenates strength and passion. They reminds myself of the greater plan He has for me in the mist of wriggling through the unpleasant procedures of His shaping. That's the main thing that makes my week so far.

Getting used to the working environment.. that makes navigation in the office much easier for me. Things are picking up its pace, though still not very fast but it gives ample time to learn and to ask as many questions as I can.

No comments: