Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Found!

Hey... went for the interview at the design firm yesterday and I got the job!!! Really thank God for this open door. I laid before the Lord the choices between the job at the design firm and the current one at the events company and told Him that if He wants me to stay where I am, then close the door to the one at the design firm. I was quite amaze that the manager make the swift decision after talking to me and reviewing my portfolio cos I was told by Daniel that the selection was "stringent". That's besides the point.... I am glad that I got the job appointment. My office will be at CHINATOWN! What a wonderful place to have your office location! Most importantly, I won't have to face irregular work hours on weekends and a non-challenging working life. I will be starting work on Monday, the first week of April. Just see God's faithfulness and favour in my job hunt. All the criteria and time frame I set before Him has been met. God is good!

Work as usual today is BORING!!!!! I was playing games during working hours with Sham cos there was literally nothing to do. I am sick of this kind of working environment!

No comments: