Sunday, April 10, 2005

Back

Breaking the silence.... I am back. It's a good thing that I really don't have much time to blog these days cos it shows that I am not bored! Some people will be happy to hear this as they won't be constantly bugged by phone calls from me.. haha...

Really thank God for work. This week is more of like an orientation... lotsa things to familarize myself with and to read up. Above all, still adapting to new relationships in the office. God is really faithful. I couldn't believe that all the job specification that I laid before Him has been answered. hmmm.... my silent whispers to Him and my desires... He know it all. For some of you who will know my struggle ever since after my JC, probably you could understand the extent of my gratitude to the Lord. It really takes God to bring us through a season of His moulding to develop character and to deepen our walk with Him. It's been a long time I felt so sure of where I am. You just know it when you hit the right place the right time and the right passion with the Lord. Like I mention earlier on... I am entering into a new season... A chapter has closed and the Lord is starting a new one now... He is probabaly working on another knot in my life.. haha

Well... I like wat I am doing now... Realise that I have a strong interest in art and design... It's a place where I can truly develop my creative wing. People there are nice chaps just that designers can be quite weird at time... and there are sooooo many design books to read! The only person that is more normal is Daniel whom I am working together with... Talking about designers, they are just different from the less right-brain pp around... They are a perculiar lot who perpetually lost their sense of direction besides having lost in their own world often and have a lesser interest in keeping time. They can be quite boring people at times... Maybe this explains why most of them either marry late or dun get married at all.. haha...That is probably wat makes them stand out! Maybe someday I will marry one! but... I can't stand bordeom... -_-

No comments: