Thursday, April 28, 2005

Update

Seems I've lost the thrill of blogging recently... Anyway, to the fans of my blog, I will try my utmost best to keep it as updated as possible. Prayerfully, my entries will be able to minister to those out there. i am looking for interesting stuff to post it here... well... let's see.

As I mention in my previous entry, being with my members really rejuvenates strength and give a greater punch to keep the momentum going. Just came back from cell group. see God's goodness in the things He has done in this group. The improved relationships and the growing desire for Him has made the group much livelier. Felt that there is much more I can give to see greater growth.

Gonna be the end of the month soon... Time flies. A quarter of the year has gone by.

No comments: