Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dreamer says...

The Lord ministers His strength to me on sunday during evening service. He stirs the troubled waters within me that I was fearful to face. Couldn't explain how it was having to confront your "Goliath" alone.... seems to be an unquenchable thirst for emotional strength. Pastor prayed for me and the Lord used him to speak to me. While I felt that I am not good enough for Him, He assures me that He accepts me for who I am and that He sees the sincerity of the heart. People will watch my life as I walk with Him and He is raising me up. Like I mention about the quest for His approval, there was a yearning to be accepted by Him.

Really feel like a small girl... well, for that I mean the innocence of the young. No more the complications from voice of the world. Rather, it's a deliberate choice of simplicity over complexity. The thought of drawing near to the father's love warms one's heart. I'm learning to appreciate His love and grace more and treasures relationships more. As the Lord adds value to my life, there is a growing desire to do the same to others around me.

It's a new season of walk with Him. Discovering the true value of who I am, wat relationships meant, the meaning and purpose of His call. I've learnt this.... the true value and beauty of a woman lies in knowing wat pleases her maker and living it out!

No comments: