Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Started work

I've started work today. Job designation: Events executive. Well, sounds kind of professional in one sense but executives are just a better way of addressing oneself. I've kind of wanting to work in the creative and communications industry ever since I started sending out resumes to my propective employers since the beginning of the month. My ideal is to work in a magazine firm, advertising firm and creative/design companies. I've tried . Some called me up for interview and others I suppose, thought I am better suited for other jobs. This job was offered to me about a week ago and I really took time to think through before I accepted it. Events was part of my interest but would I make it my career?

And guess wat?? On my first day of work today, a design company called me up for interview for a position that I wrote in last week. It's a business executive position that gives me opportunities to unleash my creative streak. That means... I won't give it a miss! I will go for it.

By the way, kaijun... I just can't get the taggy up to the desired position.... Not that I am a IT nerd but I really tried... Someone pls help!

No comments: