Saturday, October 23, 2004

Touched By Your Grace

You took my unworthiness
You restore my brokenness
You gave hope to my shattered dreams
Brought meaning to every pain

You called me by my name
You gave my life a plan
That I might see each day I live
Counts b’cos of Your Grace

Chorus:
Lord Jesus, You are the treasure of my heart
My song and strength in my darkest night
Lord Jesus, You are the real joy giver
You dance with me, rejoice with me on the highest mountain
And I am forever amaze by You
Touched by Your Grace

When I look at the stars in the sky
The sun that rises from the east
It reminds me of Your promises
And Your faithfulness endures till the end

Dreams that You’ve laid on my heart
Songs that You gave me to sing
They are trails to remind me of
Your well of grace never runs dry


Repeat chorus

Bridge:
And I am amazed
Touched by Your grace
Be still my soul
And know that You are God.

No comments: