Monday, October 18, 2004

A different path...

It's tough having to learn to denial yourself, pick up the cross and follow Him. However, it is only tough and painful when our flesh is still alive, fighting for its prominence in this insignificance inhabitation. I need strength to go on... need courage to face myself... I am serious about it.. no more wilderness.. Why din I come to this place earlier? Well, the process of journeying to this place has taught me much. I remember as a young christian the Lord speak to me from the book of Isaiah that He is going to lead me in ways I have never known and paths I have never been before. I have a different path to travel on, a differnt pair of shoes to accompany the journey. The journey came to a point of great pain and struggle.. I am letting it go now. I choose to surrender so that pain will cease and strength revive.

Looking forward to the prize set before me... looking forward to the promises He gave... Trusting in His Love

Surrounded by the crowd of witnesses
Gone before us in the race already won
Challenged by their unduanted spirit,
Not looking back at the bridges already burnt
Your love is their strength
Your promises are their hope
With complete trust,
they continued on with full assurance of an eternal destiny
You are their song in the darkest night,
Their dance steps on the high mountain
Not forsaken by your gentle whispher when strayed
Not without Your comfort when hurt
Your unfailing love motivates a weary heart
Your strong arms supports a feeble knee
You are forever faithful....
I will trust!

With Love,
Your beloved

No comments: