Saturday, October 23, 2004

The beauty of His Love

He is my song in the darkest night, my dance partner on the high mountain. I am amaze by His love for me. The love of christ upon our lives is the most perfect picture of beauty one could ever paint. If we are seeking for what real beauty means, just ponder on the love of God.

The Lord brings this revelation of beauty to me today. Seriously, I have never look at the love of God as the perfect illustration of beauty. Many says that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... however, I see it differently now.. The measuring rod of beauty is the love of Christ. The love of God is able to cast out all fear... the love of God empowers, the love of God brings acceptance.... the love of God covers a multitude of sins... The love of God is beauty... When one is touched by the power of His love, His love will beautify the person inside out!


It's really great to be in love with Him all over again... Our love relationship has matured over the past months of storms and uncertainty, fears and pain. Pain has taught me God's love.... I need to be beautify by His love continually cos it is every bride's desire to look the best before her groom.

No comments: