Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Waiting

Hmm... feeling pretty bored now... I guess the bored syndrome is coming and I gotta find a way to cure it. Finally done with all my structured lessons, preparing for exams now (I am in the mist of it actually), and thereafter, my graduation project after chinese new year. I'm setting a quiet mode now to hear from God his next agenda in His plan for me. No, I am not as fearful as before. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom as said in the book of proverbs. My desire is to walk in His footsteps to find my stage, a place where I can perform to my highest potential.

I was at Trumpet Praise yesterday after my print media paper (it wasn't that tough afterall). I can't exactly remember wat song they were playing then but somehow it triggered my senses to consider the choices facing me. I was close to tears. Things seems very far off but I had to obey the holy spirit's tugging within me. I knew that God is teaching me to wait. The period of waiting is annoying. For all you know, I am a person who hates to wait in the physical sense. I would rather not have than to wait in long queues. I believe one of those virtues of a woman are patience and submissiveness. These are the by products of waiting. To develop character takes time. Was just reminded that the right attitude in waiting will bring strength as they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strenght!

No comments: