Monday, January 31, 2005

Advance Reunion Dinner



Sumptous??? That's not all.. Still have pizza and KFC to go with....Yep... I just had our advance reunion dinner yesterday with my mother's side aunties, uncles and cousins. It's pretty amusing to have such an early reunion dinner as new year's eve is like more than a week away. Well, my grandmother will be away in Malaysia during new year's eve, so that explains why. So new year's eve would be another one with my father's side extended relatives. Kind of enjoy the feeling of having the whole family gathering together. It's not so rare with my mother's extended family cos we are very close and would often meet but with my father's side, it will be like once a year or slightly more if there are special occasions.

We finally accomplished our mission yesterday... haha.. we had a family photo taken with everyone present finally! Too bad i can't show it here cos the photo is taken with my uncle's camera... Why I used the word "finally" is because we have been making arrangements for months to have a proper family photo taken but seemingly things just din work out... It's finally done.. and it's like so long ago since all the cousins had a picture taken together. I'll be having another baby cousin added to the family in May. I'll be so much older than him!!!!!

No comments: