Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm giving my all to You

A week long of struggle with wat my heart wills to do against wat my flesh desires... It's not by might nor by power but by the spirit of God! He is teaching me the power of surrender and the strength of humility. The greater the degree of humility the greater the strength to overcome. Once again, it's another art in our christian journey. The art of surrender...

My maiden dance at Allan and Shona's wedding last sat seems to give me a deeper insight in the beauty of God once again. Well, I was really nervous before the whole thing, thinking that I would end up messing up people's wedding... Somehow when i was standing before the congregation, I felt the peace of God and the attention to how man look at me just turn to how my God, my great romancer sees me. I remember just not long ago, He spoke to me about the stage that He has given to us all and that He is the only one we are to perform to and the only One who would give us all the attention we need. I really enjoy myself tremendously cos I felt that I was dancing for my great romancer, worshipping Him for who He really is. Throwing away all the excessive baggage and follow His dance steps.... I guess that is true freedom... to be able to be yourself before Him...

Lord... I'm giving my all to You to be who You want me to be. Craft me into Your likeness, grant me the courage to be the one I am made to be!

No comments: